Friday, December 12, 2008

RACING...but not me

This is what happens when I don't do anything each day: I don't remember what day it is or when the team is racing... but I am all caught up now.

Today was an individual sprint. Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation teammate Mikey Sinnott was pretty darn close to the win (or so I 'hear' through texts with teammates up north). US men highlights:

2. Haugen
3. Mikey Sinnott
5. Kuzzy
10. Colin Rodgers
11. Chambo

Full Men's Results

US women highlights:

2. Smyth
3. Valaas
7. Williams
8. Dehlin
9. Strandberg

Full Women's Results


Below: top US finishers from yesterday's freestyle, mass start races at Sovereign Lakes, BC. Full results linked to titles, athlete blogs linked to names...

WOMEN'S RESULTS
1. Compton
4. Liz Stephen
5. Taz Mannix
8. Laura Valaas
10. Arduser
11. Nicole De Yong

MEN'S RESULTS
6. Hoffman
7. Southam
8. Gregg

No comments: