Friday, December 5, 2008

DAY 3

Tomorrow is race day. An individual freestyle sprint at Sovereign Lakes, just down the hill from our house in Silver Star, BC, CAN.

some of the houses in Silver Star

Today is Friday, my third full day off. I was hoping to get out there today but when it takes 10 minutes to put your pants on in the morning, something is still wrong.

The silver linings is that I will be at the race tomorrow (skis or no skis on my feet) from the side lines. This will give me the opportunity to take video, stills and report back more thoroughly and hoepfully quicker than usual. It should be a good race with lots of action from the top skiers in the US and Canada. Freestyle sprinting usually ends up to be one of the most spectator friendly and exciting events in cross-country skiing...

No comments: