Friday, December 26, 2008

OUT WITH THE BROKEN

Sporting my Justy do it shirt (07 holiday gift)

...and in with the new. My digital camera finally took it's last shot, after threatening over the past few months and has since been replaced. Christmas morning brought loads of snow, which gave me the chance to take a few holiday pictures to send out (like the one above).

Today, in typical Sun Valley style, we have about 3-feet of new snow under bluebird skies - what a great place... and I get to live here!

I am doing a light recovery strength session this morning, followed by a few laps in the salt-water, outdoor pool at a local health spa that sponsors me. I will bring the camera for that too since the view is spectacular! This afternoon, once everything is groomed, I will head out for an easy L1 skate.

I did some level 3 intervals yesterday and have L4 scheduled for tomorrow so things are getting back on track! I am still unable to classic ski and my back still gets sore after use, but it gets better every day.

What is a goal of yours, and what are you going to do TODAY to get closer to it?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to finish my marking- promise!

and cover up the groomer before the freezing rain hits

and tear it up and throw it down in a kicksled interval session- the only speed is fast

get well!

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt! i have a Sub Justy also, where did you get it lol.

Kate Whitcomb said...

The shirt was a hand-made gift from a friend. I think it is the print out and iron on kind you can get at most craft stores... I like to wear it around when we get a big dump of snow! You should try to make one, people think it is really funny