Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SAME 'OL SITUATION

It was too cold to race today, again. Burrr, is all I have to say about that. It sounds like they are again, going to try to hold the classic sprint tomorrow (Wednesday). It is needed for qualifying athletes for the coming trips and competition teams so it takes priority at this point.

If you are in the area, try the Snow City Cafe on west 4th Ave. Their jam (present at every table) tastes like raspberries from the bush, no joke. The whole menu pretty much rocks, but the jam is the best I have ever tasted (except my Uncle Norm's, obvi).

I gave some classic intervals a go today and found that I am not quite there yet. I will stick to skating, swimming and the gym for a while longer. No reason to rush things at this point.

Be well and stay warm if you can.

No comments: