Saturday, January 17, 2009

HOME

cruising around Billy's Bridge, north of Ketchum, ID

I am home, recovering and training. Things are progressing and the weather is perfect. Blah, blah, blah. The real news is up north, Whistler Olympic Park where the rest of my team is competing in the World Cups.

Yesterday was a classic individual sprint and COLIN WAS 27th!!! and scored his first WC points. Way to go Col!!! FULL RESULTS HERE
Other US guys: Newell 7th (after a fall), Chris Cook 21st, Torin Koos 23rd, Kuzzy - although I was told DQed results show 29th.

Today is the 15/30k pursuit. WATCH IT LIVE on CBSsports.ca.
Tomorrow is the freestyle team sprint.

Good luck to all.

1 comment:

h a l e y j o h n s o n said...

Hey Kate! I just caught up on your posts and for amount forgot that I am a continent away. I wish you the best of luck with your back and recovery. Sounds like home is a good place to be.