Monday, January 5, 2009

5/10k FREESTYLE

We woke, we took the temperature and WE RACED! It was a 5/10k freestyle - top 12 results are below.

My back held strong today (although I am out of shape after my time off). That is all I could really have hoped for so I am content. I was 19th, 1:15.3 out.

Tomorrow is now a race day with a 10/15k classic scheduled. I will not be doing the classic events this week, but have intervals (classic) scheduled for tomorrow. It will be my third hard workout since West Yellowstone, over a month ago and my first classic interval test.

Sometimes you just have to swallow today and start getting fired up about tomorrow.


Congratulations to Caitlyn on the win, Alexa for returning from surgery and rocking a 7th!!! and to Nicole De Yong, who looks as if she found that sweet-spot she talked about.

men racing in the foreground - start pin is just visible to the left

No comments: