Saturday, November 1, 2008

INKED


Halloween's visit brought Alpina tattoos to the 5th Graders

The weather in Ketchum was ideal in October! During an intensity period last week and I could not have asked for better days. This coming week is a bit of volume (22-hours) with some speed sessions and a bit more running.

Running seems to be the thing to kick me into shape this time of year. The pavement gets wet and covered with leaves, falling becomes more likely - with a side of less skin. I definitely keep the roller ski sessions going this time of year, don't get me wrong but running is not lost.

14 - the number of possible training sessions this week
5 - rolling
4 - running
3 - strength
2 - off

Visits to my 5th graders have been frequent and I have quite a few images from my time with them . From t-shirts to tattoos, roller ski demonstrations and stories over lunch, I have enjoyed my visits immensely. To view full-sized files, click on the image.



















Don't forget to set your clocks back.






Thanks for the ink Dorcas and Alpina!

Getting our strong-on in our new ITA Ts, Thanks Amory and ITA!

These guys are serious!

A little logo demonstration

No comments: