Friday, June 27, 2008

LOTS OF LINKS

Good afternoon sports fans!

I was able to join teammate, Nicole DeYong, on Wednesday to run a little XC YMCA adventure camp for 20 kids. We watched a short video that illustrated cross-country ski racing and cross-training and then did a Q&A with Fischer and Craft stickers for every good question asked (a good trick to get kids involved). Thanks for the shwag Fischer and Craft! Shown below, we then headed to the park for a bit of relay racing and tail tagging. MC Hammer seemed the perfect audio...all video taken by the kids. You can see Nicole's flip in some of the shots. The kids were running around with both of them having a blast!


THANKS FOR THE T-SHIRTS AMORY!!!

I have had a lot of flip video inquiries and know of at least 3 people who have purchased one after either seeing, using or hearing about mine. You guys are not going to be disappointed!

Here is a link to the flip site to read up on them. The one I have is only $149.99 and comes in a bunch of fun colors. It runs on 2 AA batteries, which means that you will never run out of juice if you have a spare in your pack! The USB connection flips out from the side of the camera (hence the name) so there is no cordage to lose and it doesn't need tapes or disks - it is all in-house. Dimensions are 2x4 inches and less than an inch thick, which is smaller than my little digital camera. I put it in my pocket on bike rides and in my water belt on runs and skis. You can't do that with a big camera.

Here is a link to my videos that I have produced so far.
Here is a link to an article on yours truly, on the NENSA site....thanks Lizzie!

Making dorky gestures across the finish line = getting in the paper, fyi.

No comments: