Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Globe

Today's front page of the buisness section of the Boston Globe - Brighter Planet invests an unspecified percentage of cardholder spending in renewable-energy projects. For every $1,000 spent, a cardholder offsets one ton of carbon emissions, roughly the amount emitted in heating the average home for a month or driving the average car 2,000 miles....

Follow this LINK to read more about my little (and by little, I mean 6'3") brother's smarty-pants-his-sister-is-so-proud-business. Then click HERE to get your own card and help keep the snow falling. I did.

In recent news from Ketchum - tomorrow is laundry day. After the morning's ski of the Boulder Mountain Tour course in reverse (30k), I will prepare to move back to Duffel, USA - my hometown while on the road (my duffel bag).

I fly to Houghton, Michigan for US National Championships on Friday. The first race, a 5 kilometer freestyle, is on January first. On your mark, get set...

I competed in 1 of 6 Super Tour races this winter thus far and have raced a total of 3 times. My statistics might not be very impressive, but I am fired up and ready. Stay tuned, things are about to get exciting...

Happy Holidays!

No comments: