Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting There

Good morning sports fans. It is Friday, December 14, and the team is in Utah, preparing for the final Super Tour races before US Nationals. I am still in Idaho, but will be joining the ranks for Sunday’s 10k.

My season has had a rough start, but I have downshifted, revved the RPMs a bit and am looking forward to this weekend.

I will be opting out of Saturday’s sprint, due to prior engagements here in Idaho. Saturday morning however, I will wake and be at Soldier Hallow by 1pm (a 6 hour drive) to shake out my legs and test some skis for the next morning’s mass start. I expect to be in Utah for just over 24 hours, which is just the way it has to be this time around. Thanks, in advance, to Morgan Arritola’s folks for the ride southeast. What my car lacks in horses, it makes up in character, but it isn’t personality that gets a car down the road… Thanks to the many hands that continue to make this adventure possible.

Live it up…

No comments: