Friday, April 25, 2008

5TH GRADE CHAOS

I was in with the 5th graders again today during a special lunch. Party Mom brought in a healthful homemade meal for everyone and the kids had their first encounter with the flip video camera!

This little sucker is incredible! It is the size of a cell phone and has about 4 buttons. I handed it to one 10 year-old and didn't even have to show her how to use it - she looked at me like I was the silly one when I tried to tell her that the red button was to stop and start recording. Of course it is...

The following video is the remainder of today's lunch and first part of recess, captured entirely by students under the age of 12. Note the section in the middle where I get yelled at by the teacher for encouraging kids to use balls in the classroom.

Thanks Professor Stansberry for letting me come make complete chaos of your classroom time and time again ~ I think I enjoy it more than the kids.



I am still trying to figure out how to download audio so I have put this video to a bit of Fiasco for the time being. Let me know what you think!

No comments: