Friday, November 23, 2007

TODAY'S RACE: ITA on top!

Although I do not have images from today’s race, the final standings are as follows:

Women –
1. Laura Valaas (fellow ITA athlete!)
2. Karin Camenisch
3. Katie Ronsse
4. Kasandra Rice
5. Lindsay Williams
6. Kate Underwood
7. Ida Sargent
8. Sarah MacCarthy

Men –
1. Garrott Kuzzy
2. Michael Sinnott (Sun Valley ODT)
3. Even Sletten
4. Dave Chamberlain
5. Bryan Cook
6. Brian Gregg
7. Gunna Kristiansen
8. Anders Haugen

I have had a rocky fall. From the fires that inhibited training to unexpected travel and sickness, I was slightly unprepared, yet looking forward to the first Super Tour races in Montana.

Today was the individual freestyle sprint (results above), which I had planned to be a spectator of. Unfortunately the fall, that was so disheveled, followed me here to the first races. I have spent the past two days confined to my hotel room, after coming down with the cold and sore throat that has been plaguing the ODT team for the last few weeks.

I will not be participating in tomorrow’s race either, but hope to ski out and watch. If that is the case, check back for images from tomorrow’s events. Regardless, check back for results. The Yellowstone results website is so inundated with folks checking, it is jammed. Not the case with this site...

No comments: