Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTERN SPRING

Spring in Vermont; something I miss terribly. I flew into Burlington for my "little" brother's birthday (little in age but 6'4" in height). We had some fun at his place in New Haven and I had the chance to catch up with some college friends.

After a few great days in the green mountain state, we headed home to surprise my folks and to catch up with our big brother (for my mother's birthday).

Happy Birthday Mom, and Jake!


Some of the highlights from the Vermont portion.

Training is going well, I am back in Idaho and my back is feeling roughly 75% these days (which is great)! I hope everyone has a good case of spring fever!

I have started coaching again (Girls on the Run) and training for the current year. The game is still on! More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The trip home to VT video was fun to watch. It looks like a lot of fun to be a Whitcomb. Cool family.

Dell