Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Off and Running

Here we go again - I am sitting in the Hailey/Sun Valley airport as I type, waiting for my plane to take me to the 35th annual American Birkebeiner in Hayward, WI...get excited, I am!

Click HERE to read about Brighter Planet and their efforts to make the Birke carbon-neutral this year. Scrapers will be available for purchase at the expo that will offset athlete travel (1/2 ton for $10 = one scraper, offsets roughly 2,000 miles air travel or 3 months of car travel*).

I don't know if the Fischer-Craft condo will have wifi but stay tuned for updates if it does.
See some of you soon!

2006 handmade gift to Mom (Dad made the frame)

*conversion from my memory = not reliable

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate,

Good luck in your race,keep up the good work with all the younger kids that you work with.

Dave